The last four digits of the telephone number you gave us when you registered for your library card.
2. Does Service Canada still come to the South Branch?
3. Can I return my books to either branch?
Yes! And also at any library in TRAC, including (for example) Bonnyville or Jasper or Okotoks.
4. Do you have material in other languages?
Yes, French and some Spanish at both branches, and several languages in TRACpac. We can also help you request books (for adults and children) in these languages: Chinese, Cree, Czech, Dutch, Farsi, Filipino, German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Punjabi, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Ukrainian.
5. Is the library "just books"?
No! We have tons of materials including comics, manga, magazines, playaways, movies/TV series, music, ebooks, audiobooks, home resource centre items (games, costumes!), and computer games.
6. Do I need a library card to use the computers, or to attend programs?
7. Can I pay for my damaged material online?
No, sorry. But we do accept cash or cheques at the front desk at either branch of the Cold Lake Public Library.
9. How much are your for sale items?
We do not set a price. The amount is a cash donation of your choosing.
10. Do you do faxing?
Yes, we have faxing at both branches. The cost to send is $1.00 per page.
12. Do you have free WIFI?
Yes, both branches have free WIFI.
13. Do you have a colour copier?
Yes, both branches have a photocopier that prints in colour. The cost is $1.00 per page.