Reading Logs to Print
How It Works
1. Use the paper logs available at the library (or below) to keep track of your child's reading progress. You may start at any time.
2. After each 100 book milestone, visit the library to receive a reward.
3. When your child reaches 1000 books read, stop in at the library to get a diploma and a reward. Your child may also pose for a picture with the 1000 book milestone sign.
1. How do we read 1000 books before kindergarten?
1 book per day for 3 years=1095
10 books per week for 2 years=1040
3 books per day for 1 year=1095
2. Do we have to read only books from the library?
No. No matter where you get them or how many times you read them, all books count.
3. I have more than one child I read to. Can I count the same titles for each child?
Yes, of course!