Library Card Registration Form
When we have your card complete, someone will contact you to arrange a pick up time for your library card.
If you are just renewing your card, then someone will contact you to let you know that your card is ready. For renewal, you can also phone the library at 780 639-3967 (North Branch) or 780 594-5101 (South Branch) or email email@example.com
1. This card must be presented each time materials are borrowed.
2. Loss of card or change of address must be reported to library staff.
3. Privileges extended with this card may be revoked for cause.
4. This card is not transferable.
5. The cardholder is responsible for all materials borrowed with the card and will abide by the rules and regulations of the library at which this card is used.
6. Parents or guardians are responsible for children under 15 years of age.